Kismet Pearlie DotZ ~ KDP13 Soft Aqua
Kismet tile is made of 97% recycled waste glass which is milled to a fine powder and mixed with pigments. The resulting tiles are glossy, vibrant, and opaque, with solid color throughout the tile.
So tiny and fun! Use for jewelry, details, or whatever your heart desires! These tiles are perfect for indoor and outdoor projects in wet areas and are rated for light commercial flooring. The tiles cut easily with wheeled nippers.
Each tile measures 8 dia x 4 mm (approx. 5/16" sq. x 1/8" thick)
1225 tiles per sq/ft.
Sold by 1/4 Pound = approx. 240 tiles.
- Each tile measures 8 dia. x 4 mm (approx. 5/16" sq. x 1/8" thick)
- Suitable indoors or outdoors, including water installations & light commercial flooring
- Durable, heat, frost & chemical resistant
- 98% recycled waste product provides for a sustainable environment.
- Approx. 240 tiles per 1/4 lb.
- 1,225 tiles per square foot