Mosaic Tile Tape
The Original Tile Tape is a front-mount, crystal clear, strong adhesive film for making mosaics of stone, ceramic, glass, and metal tiles. Easy to use, Tile Tape resists stretching or tearing and is designed to hold tiles firmly until installation, after which it releases cleanly, leaving no adhesive residue on tiles.
Easy to use: peel it off the roll and apply; no release paper to pull off and discard; no gluing necessary. Crystal clear to see the tile pattern while working and/or installing.
Available 50' roll. Available in widths of 6" and 12".
Tile Tape is still the premium mosaic tape used for front mounting tiles of all types.
Please Note: This Product can expose you to Ethlhexyl Acrylate, known to the State of California, to cause cancer.
- Tile Tape is easy to use: peel off the roll and apply; no release paper to pull off and discard; no gluing necessary.
- No heat gun or apparatus is needed to apply Tile Tape, thus saving energy and money. Excellent strength characteristics:
- Tile Tape is very hard to tear or stretch. Self-leveling: eliminates the different levels in the surface created by stone and tile pieces of differing thicknesses.
- It is crystal clear, so you can see the tile pattern while installing it.
- Thinset/mortar curing: Tile Tape breathes so it will allow the thinset to cure/dry; no need to perforate the Tape. Letting the thinset or mortar dry for as long as the manufacturer suggests is essential.
- The adhesive is water resistant, it will not lose adhesion while at the workplace due to accidental exposure to water. 100% adhesion of tile back to the mortar.
- Aesthetically pleasing when it is on stone, ceramic, or glass tiles. Ideal for pools and other wet applications where you want total tile contact with mortar, with no backing between your material and the mortar.